Tuesday, April 21, 2009

On my way to English City....


Something very unusual happened to me on my way to English City yesterday. I was walking along the road trying to get on-line and what did I see but a group of beautiful horses being ridden by soldiers cross in front of me!

I heard their hooves clip clopping and they were shaking their tails and manes and shining in the sunlight. As most people use cars these days or get the tube in London I was very shocked at seeing the horses there.

I love living here in London and despite the business and the rain sometimes it is a fascinating city with a great, vibrant social scene.

I also like the way it is extremely traditional but ultra-modern too.

Here is a picture of the horses in the street for you.....

See you soon in English City - Jessie Teacher

No comments: